Wake up Sore and Tired? NexGel Mattresses May be Your Answer
NexGel Mattresses can help you wake up feeling refreshed and full of energy
NexGel Mattresses do wonders for the quality of your sleep by relieving pressure to the body during the night. Many regular mattresses do nothing to address the issue of pressure points, which is when our hips and shoulders–the parts of the body that stick out further than our sides and back–are put under excessive pressure from bearing the bulk of our weight. This excessive pressure stops us from getting restful sleep as we toss and turn during the night to relieve the discomfort.
NexGel Mattresses reduce this tossing and turning, minimizing the disturbance of the deep sleep that is so vital for our bodies to recuperate and heal themselves. While a small amount of movement when sleeping is normal, too much of it wreaks havoc on our sleep patterns and can lead to major discomfort and pain in the hip and shoulder areas. If the mattress is too firm, this can exacerbate the problem.
OrthoGel by NexGel Mattresses solve this problem in the following ways:
- Buffering OrthoGel reduces pressure points and provides a comfortable sleeping surface.
- OrthoGel also absorbs heat, keeping the bedding dry and fresh and eliminating the moisture that causes night chills, sweating and humidity.
- OrthoGel regulates temperature more effectively than memory foam or traditional innerspring mattresses, leading to a cooler sleeping environment.
The following points are important in relation to the pressure-eliminating features of NexGel Mattresses and OrthoGel:
- In clinical trials OrthoGel was proven to cure even the worst (stage IV level) bedsores.
- The correct sleeping posture is achieved by embracing the hips to align them with the other parts of the body.
- This alignment helps to reduce tossing and turning.
- When high quality latex or natural memory foam is combined with OrthoGel it senses hip or shoulder pressure areas and molds itself beneath them.
Get out of the reclining chair Get onto OrthoGel by NexGel Mattresses!
Many people who suffer from bad backs have resorted to sleeping in a reclining chair instead of a bed; far from an ideal solution. Many of them, however, have found that they have been able to get out of the chair and onto an OrthoGel Mattress from NexGel, due to its unique combination of body alignment, support and soft pressure relief.
Even those with serious back pain have reported that they wake up on NexGel mattresses in the exact position in which they fell asleep. This is due to the honeycomb-like shape of OrthoGel that relaxes under pressure points, making the body feel as though it is floating, surely the most comfortable sleeping sensation imaginable!
The NexGel mattress, which was originally developed by the medical profession to help burn victims, is considered by many to be the sleeping surface that provides the highest level of pressure relief. People love the combination of pressure relief and temperature control, which are two of the most important elements of a restful night’s sleep.
Couples who share a bed have found that NexGel Mattresses restore the tranquility and comfort that they want from their sleep surface. Other pressure-relieving mattresses do not seem to do the job as well as NexGel Mattresses featuring OrthoGel.
Try out NexGel Mattresses for yourself by visiting SleepWell Specialty Mattresses in Sacramento. A visit to our showroom will allow you to appreciate the unique properties of NexGel and OrthoGel.
We always do all we can to answer your queries and are always happy to discuss our wide range of mattresses! But, in the meantime, if you have any questions about NexGel Mattresses please leave it in the space below, as other customers may be wondering the same thing!